I started teaching art for children from a community centre since 2007. I love and appreciate the art of children. Every time I see a child drawing, something inside my heart is kindled. I desire to explore children's world, to understand what they think, what they feel and what they want to express.
I believe there is a magical world in a child's heart where is full of fun, imagination and creativeness. Children are born to be able to use images to express their inner-self and the world around them. Every child has creative potential, so art is a key, it can activate children's mind, unlock their potential, and give them a happy and wholesome growth.
I have long time worked in the commercial art and graphic design. I thought I would continue being there. However, God led me to explore another path. I enjoy working with children. I chose this direction because for me, it has the potential for greater personal fulfillment!
Biography of Eeko Lin
- Passion to help children grow through art
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Arts from Guangzhou Academy of Fine Arts in China
- Two years study experience in Paris, France in exploring contemporary art and design
- Post-Diploma Certificate in Digital Media from George Brown College
- Over ten years experiences in commercial art industry as graphic designer and art director
- Over seven years art teaching experiences for children
- Strength in designing art program for different age groups and inspiring learning abilities
- Specialized in studying the influence of art on children’s growth
Art & Design Portfolio